Thursday, December 18, 2008

May the INSaNitY please stoP

Well, it finally stopped snowing this afternoon, about 30 hours straight. We couldn't get in our driveway so i had to park at the grocery store up the street. We all hiked out and went to Mom and Dad's cause Ruthie is here and we'll stay the night.

Lisa's folks sent us some fresh Alaska shrimp, so that's what were having tonight. (Shaun, quit droolin'). Oh yes, the joys of marrying an Alaska girl (she's pretty nice too).


5 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

I think Shaun will have a comment for you! The shrimp look so good in the picture that I could eat them and I'm not really that fond of shrimp! Wow you folks really are getting the snow. We are forecast for some. Sounds like south of us will get more. All now -- enjoy Ruthie!
Aunt Minnie

Anonymous said...

We'd probably be drooling more but Shaun's sis is coming up to our house with some fresh LA shrimp-- if you're lucky maybe we'll post some pictures :)

Becky Z said...

and let me tell you, the chicken was DELICIOUS!! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd married an alaskan girl.










... j/k, milk's good too.

Anonymous said...

is that part of your dowry?